Smith is getting big, almost 11 lbs now! He's starting to smile, which has been a blast. We just haven't been able to capture it on camera yet...so smiling pictures will have to wait. So, not much in writing from me today, but I will get some pictures up!
Lyric was one of Smith's first visitors!! After Lyric left, Smith had to learn to sleep without being held.
Lyric, Smith and I at Beluga Point.
Naked time!
Baby burrito. Best baby gift ever. Thanks Katie!
He's starting to smile....it's so fun. Although we can't get him to smile on Skype yet.
Blessing outfit. It's the same one my brothers all wore.
4 comments:
So handsome :) I'm glad he likes the Halo its a lifesaver isn't it :D Can't wait to meet him in September!
so stinkin cute alyx and derek!
It is so fun to see pictures of your sweet baby! Thanks for keeping us updated.
Alyx, your son is sooooo adorable!! Thanks for putting up more photos. I asked your Mother to tell you that we wanted to see more pictures and you did a great job. :) Congratulations!!!
Love, Aunt Charmaine
Post a Comment