1. I will never have enough burp rags (and as a result.....)
2. It is impossible to get 100% caught up on laundry.
3. Smith has most definitely learned to fake cry.
4. Having a baby has inspired what I like to call "bathroom humor" with Derek.
5. Exercising has become a chore, not an activity .
6. I love Baby Wise.
7. Changing into a clean outfit invokes a new mess....vicious cycle.
8. I had some set strong ideals on parenting---easier said then done.
9. I'm willing to do just about anything to get Smith to smile.
10. Being a mom is downright fun.
11. I live in Alaska-so I deserve (ok maybe just want) one of these.
and
12. Everyone wants to see the baby, not you!! So here you go!
Mmmm, I just LOVE his eyes. Love em.
We just couldn't get a picture yesterday without him yawning or closing his eyes. But we still wanted to show his cute outfit. Polo onsies are my current favorite.
So sweet.
We were trying to get the stereotypical sleeping baby shot (I'm not creative, ok), but he suprised us all and stayed awake until I put his clothes back on.
6 comments:
I love Baby Wise too! It didn't work for me at first cause I just couldn't let her cry herself to sleep. But once she turned 5 months old and started eating solids, we let her cry it out and she started sleeping 12 hours straight! Now that she's been teething, she's back to waking up a couple times at night. But yes, I love the routine!
Smith is SOOO dang cute! I love his eyes too!
He is so cute! Im trying to follow baby wise too! love the pictures! Keep them coming :)
He is a really cute baby! I hope my baby boy is as cute. My girls were super cute but they had birth marks on their faces and everyone had to make comments about their red splotchy faces. So, we're hoping for a smooth, clear face like Smith's.
I keep wondering if the day will come for me when exercising is fun and not a chore. Who knows what it'll be like after three kids.
I love the pics miss u guys,!
Thanks for keeping us updated with the pictures.
Alyx,
What a great post! I've been out of the blogging world for a while, but these pics and your list are so fun! Loved it!
Post a Comment