CLEAVERS

CLEAVERS

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Under 10 Dollars



We went shopping today, with NO intentions of buying baby clothes.   But we bought baby clothes.  Our very first!  And, I might add, all for under 10 dollars.  Score.  I picked out the yellow and green (gender neutral), and Derek picked out the blue.  I think that he thinks that if we actually purchase boy things, this will secure that his guess of boy is correct?  But, for 99 cents each, I won't be too bummed if we don't get to use them.  Anyway, it was a fun afternoon and I'm glad that Derek got as excited as I did about baby shopping!

4 comments:

John and Katie Adams said...

SCORE!!!! Love getting awesome deals! (especially baby clothes)

The Chappells said...

SO FUN huh??? I hang them all over the house so I can look at them wherever I am. Chris and I both were so sure this was a boy but then at the sonogram they said they were 95% sure it was a little lady. Chris held on to that 5% chance of a boy for a while, but we are both so in love with her now that I can't imagine it any other way. I am so excited for you guys to find out what "it" is!! Good luck and keep posting!

Drake said...

Too bad I wasn't there to insist on buying something pink... :)

John and Katie Adams said...

i guess wishes can come true :)