In one of my few attempts at being domestic like my mother, I made some homemade gifts. They are an assortment of orange, strawberry and cinnamon honey butter. These, along with a loaf of my already mastered delicious homemade bread, should make a rather cutesy holiday gifts.
On another baking note, this recipe is a new favorite. We've had it on top of pancakes, and can't wait to try it on french toast, waffles, and maybe even ice cream. I would definately recommend it as an addition to your holiday treats this year.
5 comments:
Even if you gave away empty jars they would be cute. Those look so festive and fun!!! I wish I could sample some! It sounds delicious! Have a great holiday you guys!!
wow alyx was it really after midnight when you posted? are you and Derek ok? Did you have one hundred tootsie rolls and IBC?
They look great!
What a great Christmas gift idea. The recipe sounds yummy too. Thanks for sharing!
those look and sound AMAZING!
how did you make those??
Post a Comment