We got our Christmas tree up this last week, and my house smells GOOD! Smith only notices there's a big tree in the room when I turn the lights on. We tried to get some Christmas card-worthy pictures last night, and this is what we came away with.
And the rest of these are just for fun.
He's just learned to sit up on his own this week, and it's great! He's looking so grown-up!
Our friends are letting us use their circle-of-fun baby toy and Smith loves it! He loves to be standing up.
Blue eyes.
Peas are his favorite, can you tell?
4 comments:
Love the Christmas picture Alyx! Your hair is adorable as well:)
Hi Alyx, What a cutie Smith is! I hadn't checked out any blogs in a while and I loved catching up on yours. Your trip home sounded wonderful and your haircut looks great!! Take care, Aunt Charmaine
Smith is getting so big. Looks like a little man. I can't wait to get our Christmas tree. It's been raining, and we don't realy want to bring a wet tree into our apartment. hopefully we can get one before Christmas!
He IS getting big! Fun that he learned how to sit up! ANNND I love the picture of Smith and Derek.
Post a Comment