I also thought I'd just throw in some recent pictures of the star of our family. Smith is doing really well these days. He is getting so playful, which is a blast. And he just talks, talks, talks, and I LOVE it! Winter is well on it's way now though, so I'm trying to collect ideas of what to do with him this winter, so throw over ideas all you mothers who are reading this!
Notice his nice, healthy, pudge of a belly.
Whenver he gets really excited or happy, like this in this picture, his hand automatically flys straight to his mouth, without fail.
Baby face is morphing into a little boy face!
Another view, as requested by Mykal and Judd!
3 comments:
I love that haircut on you! You look so beautiful!!
Alyx, your hair is so pretty! I love that look on you!
Love your hair! That first picture is SO cute!!
Post a Comment