CLEAVERS

CLEAVERS

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Chop Chop

Well, I've been debating chopping off all my hair since I was pregnant.  But everyone told me that pregnant ladies shouldn't make rash decisions about their appearances.  But, baby's here and now my hair is not!  I chopped it all off yesterday and so far I'm loving it. 


7 comments:

Judd said...

Ahh! That's crazy Alyx. Mykal and I are still debating if we like it yet. It looks good but we liked yout long hair. :)

Judd said...

woops, it turns out my username is unicycle, that post was made by Judd. :)

Unknown said...

okay, i LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! it's so alyx!!!

Laurel said...

Totally cute, Alyx. I love it!

Laurel said...

By the way, I think you have the cutest baby EVER!!! Don't tell anyone I said that:)

John and Katie Adams said...

I like it! It looks so good with your hair color and makes your eyes POP!

Grandma Smiley said...

Well well well what a new look you are sporting!!! It looks very good on you. with one arm in a sling a hair-do like that would be a great asset to have. oxoxo