CLEAVERS

CLEAVERS

Monday, January 4, 2010

Friendly Neighborhood Giants



He was next door this morning when I went to warm up my car.  They are everywhere here.  On the running trails, on the freeway, in the parking lots....everywhere!

5 comments:

Joe and Sarah said...

That is so cool.

John and Katie Adams said...

all we get is deer on the rds :(

Shauna said...

Hey Alyx! How have you been?!?! I cant believe you're in Alaska! I have heard from people that it is absolutely beautiful up there. What a fun adventure! And....are you pregnant?!?! If you are, congrats! How exciting! A baby sure turns your world upside down. :) I'm glad to see you and Derek are happy and doing well!

Alyx and Derek said...

Do you have a blog too Shauna?

Unknown said...

remember when we saw that huge moose in jackson?? that was scary.
are they scary in alaska?