In January, our family took a trip to go see Derek's side of the family in Poulsbo. It was about time!!! We hadn't seen them (except his folks and Rachelle) since we'd moved up to Alaska! So we were SUPER excited to see everybody and show Smith all his cousins and aunts and uncles.
Smith with his namesake, Grandpa Smith.
On the ferry to Mark and Stacy's house.
All of the Cleavers. Smith was the only one who wouldn't cooperate I guess!
Andrea took family pics for everyone, this is ours.
Dinner.
Cleaver family.
This one is my favorite. Cleaver grandchildren.
Playing Snarf!
Smith with his cousins Nadia and Malik.
After our Washington stop, Derek flew home, but I got to fly down to Utah to spend a week with my family. We had a great time. Maddison was home from school so I got to hang with her during the day. And Draker flew home for the weekend, so I even got to see him. It was a great week, EVEN though Smith proceeded to get RSV, and ear infection and bronchialitis. And all this while he was teething!
Clark smiles.
Cheesy grins!
Smith's favorite book with his....aunt.
Learning to crawl.
Some of his biggest fans, the Applegate girls.
On our way to the playground.
Cherry bomb!
Four square. It was the funnest afternoon!
Playing with Uncle Draker.
And with Aunt Mykal.
The other day, we got Smith a new car seat, and Dad made a new toy for Smith. A castle! Smith has had Ridiculous amounts of fun inside this box!
Party!
Learning to stand.







4 comments:
I love all the pictures! I was waiting for you to post some of the pictures you took while you were here. That was fun to see!
Judd
I love all the pictures! I was waiting for you to post some of the pictures you took while you were here. That was fun to see!
Judd
It sounds like you had a great time with both families. I enjoyed getting to see pictures of everyone. I like your hair Alyx!
We bought Dakota the exact same carseat when we went to Utah too! It was a lot cheaper there than here. He looks like he had a blast in the box. Why do we buy toys?
Post a Comment