CLEAVERS

CLEAVERS

Tuesday, January 5, 2010




I don't know if it is because I'm pregnant.  I don't know if it's because as a child we were only allowed "sweet" cereal on Sunday mornings.  Maybe it's just the bright colors and crunch.  But whatever it is, I cannot get enough of these lately.  And I feel like a 6 year old.  Derek will have oatmeal, or cream of wheat, or if he's feeling a little crazy, he'll bust out the granola.  And I have Captain Crunch Berries!

4 comments:

Joe and Sarah said...

Pregnancy really does do crazy things to you. I craved the regular Captain Crunch. Now I don't like it. So weird.

Paul and Susan said...

You deserve whatever sounds good to you. Go for it!

Daniel and Belinda said...

I love Captain Crunch berries, but they are forbidden in our household right now. So enjoy every bite for me!!

Rachelle Cleaver said...

You know Alyx..its not because you're pregnant..Capt Crunch is the best. I could eat a whole box (but I dont)..Love Ya